SakeTami
The Long Investor

The Long Investor

patreon


The Long Investor posts

$PLUG - RC -

I have had a few requests for this and there is no update.

I have uploaded the same chart again from 6 weeks ago and it is identical.

Folks we know that pull backs do not mean a new c...

View Post

$IQ - Watchlist -

I am bringing this to the attention of our members again, the chart is looking very good here. Pulled back very well to the 0.618 Fib and has bounced since, it is above the 200 Day MA here and need...

View Post

$NKE TOP 20 UPDATE

Holding at the 0.5 Fib level now, looks like we are in Subwave 2 here, I can only see one wave so far in this Subwave 2, we expect to see 3 waves. 

So lets not be surprised if we see a b...

View Post

$ONON - Watchlist -

I am watching this company closely, I can see that it is developing into a cult following, along with Celsius and Lululemon and this sort of attention has done wonders for both of these companies s...

View Post

$KWEB

Pulling back for what is likely Subwave 2 of Wave 3, the 0.618 Fib is at $26.58 so this is the level we will be watching for, for support.

Remember pull backs are healthy, we know that the ...

View Post

$FCEL - RC -

Pulling back over the last few sessions, making its way down to the 50 Day MA here at $2.25, we want to see it hold support here or above the wedge to keep the bull case active, what the bulls do n...

View Post

$TSLA TOP 20 UPDATE

Lost the $268 level now by some margin but has so far held the 50 Day MA AT $257. I said before that the $268 is important to hold above to reduce the risk to go higher, so it is important for this...

View Post

$MARA - RC -

Corrective wave eliminated here, very much following the impulse wave now, just slightly went above the previous high but $BTCs strength will likely push this higher now too.

View Post

$DNA

Nice pull back here too as expected, Wave 5 topped out high at the 2.618, which we know is an extended Wave 5 level so the pull back was due and happening all very controlled, so bulls should be ha...

View Post

$AMD TOP 20 UPDATE

We do like charts that follow the rules and so far $AMD has been perfect. Very nice pull back here and lost the 200 Day MA which we expected, all eyes on $93 now and let's see if it can hold suppor...

View Post

$BABA

Chinese policy makers extended grants for new NEV's is the first step into QE and telling the market they will help industries with a stimulus but I believe the market wants to hear a definitive po...

View Post

$ABNB TOP 20 UPDATE

Still showing strength even tho we would not be surprised to see a pull back anytime now, it has held the 50 Day MA so far so it may take an attempt at this important yellow trend line, the ideal s...

View Post

$NIO TOP 20 UPDATE

Very good bounce at the opening, likely due to China's extension of grants for NEV's which should help the industry and help reach their target of at least 50% of all new car sales by 2025 must be ...

View Post

$SNOW - RC -

$SNOW has moved sideways here for exactly a year now but building a very strong base and showing strong signs of reversing.

The pull back for Wave 2 held at a low 0.88 Fib and has since bee...

View Post

$APPS - RC -

I would be slightly concerned here for $APPS holders. The trajectory is showing more downside as this moves down the wedge. Since losing the blue line first in May, it has become weaker and involve...

View Post

$ZG - ZILLOW - RC -

Very little to add here, I have eliminated the red corrective wave that was showing this possibly going back down to the blue line because this has been following our green impulse wave nicely.
...

View Post

$ASTS - RC -

Impulse wave added here, I have been watching this for awhile now and have been impressed with how it has bounced on the 0.88 and 0.78 Fib levels and has broke above the 50 Day MA,also it has just ...

View Post

$ETH - RC -

No changes here to the previous chart which I have attached from the 7th of June.

I showed that Wave C would pull back to the 200 Day MA, which is what we were waiting for with $BTC but that...

View Post

$BTC TOP 20 UPDATE

Yesterday we spoke about the 50 Day MA as the resistance line and it was holding just below that level but today is has broken out very well above it now, is it possible that Wave 2 is complete now...

View Post

$SQ - RC -

$SQ following our green impulse wave incredibly well here, I believe this is in Subwave 5 now and should go as far as $69 so before pulling back before going higher to complete the H&S pattern....

View Post

$RIVN - RC -

I have eliminated the red corrective sideways moving wave as the price action is showing some positive signs and the 50 and 200 Day MA's are showing strong support levels.

I would still like...

View Post

$PTON

We got that pull back we have been waiting for for Wave 2 now and it is working its way through the Fib levels now, on course to hit the 200 Day MA shortly, let's wait for signs of support and reve...

View Post

$BUD - RC -

No changes here to the $BUD chart, it still hasn't held properly above the 200 Day MA yet and the 50 Day MA is curling down now to meet the 200 Day MA now, a cross down here and this is a bearish i...

View Post

$COST TOP 20 UPDATE

I spoke yesterday about a potential pull back to the wedge line and so far it is showing signs of that now, the 0.5 Fib at $503 would be the perfect level to pull back to but that would almost be t...

View Post

$JD - RC -

$JD's pull back is stronger than a number of other Chinese stocks today but I see very little to be concerned about, we are likely seeing a pull back now for Subwave 2 of this potential Wave C. Pul...

View Post

$TSLA TOP 20 UPDATE

Bulls pushed very well for that break out above the $268 level and $TSLA is having a strong day considering the weakness in the market, especially from some Tech stocks at the opening.

Compl...

View Post

$BAC

I uploaded this chart a couple of days ago, after J Powell spoke and observed that the Banking stocks are nowhere near as optimistic as the rest of the market right now and $BAC continues to strugg...

View Post

$DIS

I am watching this wedge develop now. The price action has been held down by the 50 and 200 Day MA and losing momentum again today, I will be watching for another test of the trend line again at $8...

View Post

$SE

Pulling back nicely here towards the 0.618 Fib at $60, I am seeing an ABC count here too,Subwave 2 and Wave 2 ideally pull back to the 0.618 Fib before finding support....we can see at the white li...

View Post

$BABA

Pulling back here at the opening and retesting the blue line now, a hold at this line and confirming support is a very good sign for us. It may come back further to retest the outside of the wedge ...

View Post