Managing to hold onto the 0.618-0.65 Fib level and at the 200 Day MA here too, the 50 Day MA in (in blue) has acted as a resistance level last so I feel that if the price can break above this resis...
2023-04-06 20:09:25 +0000 UTC
View Post
Amazing move since we uploaded this 3 days ago alerting that this was in a position to bounce and it has bounced very strong. From $5.70 to $8.95 in the space of 10 days too. Wave 1 is looking to c...
2023-04-06 19:45:03 +0000 UTC
View Post
Flat day for $NIO but for now the bleeding has stopped, I want to see a bounce further to complete Subwave 2 and reject at $9.53 to come down....for now, buyers are still cautious about entering $N...
2023-04-06 19:38:45 +0000 UTC
View Post
Fantastic day today, the 0.38 Fib has provided a perfect buy opportunity for us at Subwave 2 and Subwave 4, I am watching for this to break above the previous high at $105 to confirm the impulse wa...
2023-04-06 19:34:12 +0000 UTC
View Post
Had another difficult opening and fell to $179 and only last Friday it was at $207. It held the 0.65 Fib from the previous low and high today and recovered a lot of the losses from from today. Belo...
2023-04-06 19:27:04 +0000 UTC
View Post
This has continued to drop hard since getting rejected at the previous high, it is very close to our buy zone now below $107, so we will be watching for signs of reversing after entering the buy zo...
2023-04-06 14:39:13 +0000 UTC
View Post
This is struggling since the news broke that Buffet sold his stake in $TSM and now news is released that revenue plunged 21% in March, it is rare that Buffet gets something like this wrong so unles...
2023-04-06 14:29:38 +0000 UTC
View Post
Nice rejection at our Wave 1 point and starting to pull back now for Wave 2, after their fantastic earnings, this is now on my watch, I want to see a good pull back to the Wave 2 zone and I will lo...
2023-04-06 14:22:20 +0000 UTC
View Post
Just a reminder for new members that this is the book I recommend to everyone to help them understand EW Theory and to help you understand my charts, it is only $6 on amazon and it is a very short ...
2023-04-06 14:07:52 +0000 UTC
View Post
No changes to the plan here, the 0.38 Fib is at $62.86 so it is holding above that level so far, I do not believe subwave 1 of wave 5 is complete yet, the timescale at the bottom shows this moving ...
2023-04-06 14:04:36 +0000 UTC
View Post
Pulling back now to the red line support level, which is just below the 0.65 Fib line, a lot of selling pressure in the market today, I would need to see signs of holding before considering a posit...
2023-04-06 13:59:17 +0000 UTC
View Post
Finished the day red but still no big momentum moves yet, it's below the blue resistance lines now and outside the large bearish ascending wedge again, the 50 Day MA is coming up now to meet the pr...
2023-04-05 20:07:00 +0000 UTC
View Post
Complex structure here and oddly, if it pulls back first it will likely benefit the most as this could complete the impulse wave 2 structure. It has bounced very well here since October but as we h...
2023-04-05 19:51:40 +0000 UTC
View Post
Indeed a break out here, has held at the 0.78 Fib line, went to the top of the channel and pulled back to hold at the 0.65 fib and bounced very well again, no changes to the chart, same as I have u...
2023-04-05 19:41:27 +0000 UTC
View Post
It has bounced well in March but has rejected since and now at the previous low support line, it is likely that Wave 5 in red will be next and it will need to hold support here in order to get a bo...
2023-04-05 19:31:18 +0000 UTC
View Post
$2020 remains the bull case flip line, I think regardless of the position it takes next, it is likely to retest the wedge before going above the blue line, failure to hold the wedge and it could co...
2023-04-05 19:28:04 +0000 UTC
View Post
I am seeing so many companies in this situation right now, they were performing well up until march and now have pulled back, holding support and about to have that support tested again. Both cases...
2023-04-05 19:21:00 +0000 UTC
View Post
$CHPT has been struggling and it is just at the 0.78 Fib line now, I feel it loses this support, the previous lows may struggle too and it is coming down to test the $8 line again. It is important ...
2023-04-05 19:16:39 +0000 UTC
View Post
No changes to our chart here, it has bounced well today after a settlement notice, which typically bodes well for large pharmas when they settle, it remains to be seen whether or not the low came i...
2023-04-05 19:05:16 +0000 UTC
View Post
Bounced up to the 0.65 Fib and rejected, will have another chance once it stays above the low at Wave 2 in green, if it can not hold this low then Wave B has got a higher potential of hitting next,...
2023-04-05 19:02:53 +0000 UTC
View Post
Broke out of the wedge at the start of the year and it hit exactly at our 2 targets, after hitting the second target, it rejected heavily and is on course to test the previous low now at $16.28, th...
2023-04-05 19:00:59 +0000 UTC
View Post
No changes to my chart since I uploaded it last, in a very clear Wave C count now and the 5th Subwave of Wave C has not started yet so I expect this next.
2023-04-05 18:59:07 +0000 UTC
View Post
Amazing to see this come back down to test the 0.38 Fib level again and bounced at $97.66, just 1 cent above, so a retest has confirmed so far that this has support here, finishing the day slow but...
2023-04-05 18:45:30 +0000 UTC
View Post
Another great day for us with $NIO, a lot of sellers stepped in today and flushed this hard, went below the 50 day and 200 day MA's now on the 1 HR. Showing some signs of exhaustion now so a bounce...
2023-04-05 18:41:31 +0000 UTC
View Post
Some of the chart interpretations I have seen on Twitter of $TSLA have been shocking lately, Trendspider being the biggest offender, if we know the basics of EW theory, we can see trends unfold. Wh...
2023-04-05 14:46:53 +0000 UTC
View Post
What a beauty this has been, stopped at the 0.38 Fib, and pulled back to the 0.65 Fib and now holding that level, if it can hold this level, Wave C is next.
Identical to the chart uploaded a ...
2023-04-05 14:06:03 +0000 UTC
View Post
What a star pupil. Disciplined and gets stronger as the market gets weaker, this is why we have been watching this closely along with $PFE, $BABA and $OXY, we believed that they would go against th...
2023-04-05 14:03:33 +0000 UTC
View Post
This is the only crypto I have ever bought in the past, mainly because I always liked the read of it's chart, I am watching for this now and a break above the previous high and there is some moveme...
2023-04-05 13:59:18 +0000 UTC
View Post
$AMD continues to behave as we expected, is this a window into what $NVDA is shaping up to do, it's certainly showing signs of pulling back strong now.
2023-04-05 13:42:55 +0000 UTC
View Post
Hard rejection trying to get above the previous high and it is at risk now of not holding the previous low either...if this happens, we should reach our bear case and buy zone comfortably. I am wat...
2023-04-05 13:40:27 +0000 UTC
View Post